Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Project 365

This has been a fun project.

I first read about the Project 365 challenge on Betsy Higgin's blog. She is a Creating Keepsakes contributor. Creating Keepsakes sold a scrapbook kit for this project. The challenge is to take a photo a day for 365 days. The kit quickly sold out. I knew that I wanted to try something similar using Close to My Heart Supplies. So far I have used Close to My Heart Photo storage pages and The Emporium paper packet. Despite the huge variety of photo's that I'm including, I'm really liking how everything is turning out. I'm also using the Close to My Heart font called "typewriter". Using a free photo processing software called Picasa 3 I'm actually able to add some text directly to my photos prior to printing them. "This is a slice of life" type of project that I'm using as a photography study. It's not my intention to do any over the top pages. I'm toying with using a different Paper Packet each month . . . although I think I'll use Cocoa as a unifying color.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: