Sunday, June 22, 2008

Scrapping Prom

One of the things I like most about stamping is the flexibility to make background papers and accents that are exactly what I want for my layouts. I want to stick to black and white for this layout since Kristine's dress was black. Close to My Heart has improved the white daisy pad. Now a pigment pad, it shows up beautifully on the black card stock. I'll use liquid glass to apply 'sparkles' to the center of the larger flowers. I'm waiting for a few more prints before I get start scrapbooking . . . but I'm pretty excited about these papers. I used B1215 for the words "best friends", "fun", and the two flowers. I used C1304 Sans Alphabet set to spell out "PROM 2008", and D1258 Friendship word puzzle for the word "laugh" . It's a good choice, because when this group of friends is together they spend a lot of time laughing!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: